What sort of skills do I need to become a Franchise Partner?
- You must have a desire to be your own boss.
- You need a self starter mentality.
- You need to be motivated and accept new challenges.
- It’s important to know how to communicate, particularly with your customers. Being a great social networker is an advantage. In fact, it’s a prerequisite to achieving the best results for your business.
- You need to be passionate not just about the business, but also the product. You need to love coffee!
- You need to be prepared to learn a range of new skills from administration and marketing to finance and business operations, among other things.
- Your customer is your business. You need to focus on them and provide great value for money.
- Above all, it’s important to be ethical, open and honest with your customers, suppliers, Lava Coffee and yourself.